Multi Day Trips & Expeditions
We run a number of multi-day, sea kayaking trips in the islands of Greece. Such trips offer the added pleasure of wild camping, the element of adventure and the experience of spending long times in the nature, away from modernities we're used to in everyday life.
Multi-day sea kayaking trips are for sure one of the best ways to connect with nature and experience the Greek seas.
Circumnavigation of Antiparos and Despotiko
Itinerary: Circumnavigation of Antiparos & Despotiko + 1 day trip in Paros
April 23rd - April 29th 2017
May 7th - May 13th 2017
October 1st - October 7th 2017
Kayaking days: 4 (3 days on the expedition + 1 day trip in Paros)
Paddling level: Some experience required
Distances on average: 18km per day
This is a weeks stay in Paros where we'll choose the best 3days in terms of weather conditions to realize our 3day circumnavigation. You'll get 1 day off to rest and explore the island and 1 kayaking day trip in Paros. Madaky hotel in Naousa village in Paros will accommodate you and the rooms are located in the center of Naousa one of the prettiest villages of the island which hosts a beautiful old port, a marina, many tavernas, cafes and shops and a little beach with crystal clear waters.
What is included:
- 6 nights accommodation
- Kayaks (singles and doubles)
- Paddles, spraydecks, pfd's, dry bags, pumps, everything that's needed to paddle including first aid and repair kits.
- Transportation to launching site and back.
- Sea kayak guide (BCU certified).
- Group shelter that provides shade and protection in the rare case of rain.
- Stoves, cutlery, pots etc.
- Snorkeling equipment
- A place to leave items you don't want to take on the kayaking trip.
What you need to bring:
- A hat, broad brimmed is better.
- Long sleeved top (e.g. lycra) for paddling.
- Swimming suits & t shirts.
- An extra layer of clothes for the evenings-nights (light trousers, fleece top, light wind-proof jacket).
- A head torch.
- Sandals or some light water-suitable pair of shoes
- Your preferred camping equipment: Tent, carry mat, sleeping bag (we also have available equipment for rent).
- A book to read or a diary!
Please note that in case of strong wind conditions throughout the whole week the trip's itinerary might be altered for safety reasons in a greater or lesser degree.
For Inquiries & Bookings please contact us